Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/jainee/investordost_com/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
which is the best demat ac? : Demat Accounts - Page 2
** To get free stock tips and market info on mobile, give a missed call to 0522 309 5750 (You will not be charged)**

which is the best demat ac?

Compare Demat accounts

Re: which is the best demat ac?

Postby shreya » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:27 pm

getprasadk wrote:Please dont go for ICICI.

They will charge more.

Usually ICICI has more interest on their advantages than customer. Some times without any information they will deduct some money from your account. For tracing you have to be behind them.

you are right Prasad, I've also had poor experience with ICICI. Opened an account in aug 2010 and closed it last month.
shreya
Junior Dost
Junior Dost

Sponsor

Postby bimalmohta » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:47 am

what about motilal oswal and smc global. can any one throw some light on that.
bimalmohta
New Dost
New Dost

Postby depu » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:29 pm

i do not know which one is best or good but never go for aditya birla money and little know ajcon never ever when you deal with aditya birla money its mean litrally and practicallly it is money and security of aditya birla not of your this is my personal exprince with them i have demat account with them for last five year and it is extimlly painfull and unbearable exprince for me at least heire in bhopal god save from aditya birla money bhopal ajcon worst services
depu
New Dost
New Dost

Postby Amisha » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:03 am

I think, in terms of service, the competition is between Sharekhan and India Infoline.

They have the best service offering in the market. They are not expensive as well in terms of demat charges.

What do you guys think?
Regards,
Amisha
Amisha
Junior Dost
Junior Dost

Previous

Return to Demat Accounts